I wiped away the weeds & foam. / I fetched my sea-born treasures home... Ralph Waldo Emerson







Monday, December 5, 2016

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas



Good evening, everyone. After a solid week of holiday shopping and decorating, I am feeling a teensy bit stressed, like I'm both treading water and running on empty.


I'll show you how I've fixed up my house so far. I couldn't get away with just keeping my blue and white and throwing on an accent color. That ends up red/ white/ and blue/ and looks like Fourth of July.














































Hope you all enjoy the pre-holiday excitement, too.


love

lizzy

gone to the beach....






5 comments:

  1. I love seeing your decor! I hope you are done stressing. It's good to ENJOY the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday stress seems to be a modern given. Your house looks great! It always looks nice but I love the way you change things with the seasons. Also makes me *really* glad you can't see my house, LOL. So not decorated...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorating is wonderful! I love your toile bowl fillers too--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so pretty and festive! I've said it before, but where do you store all this stuff? You must have amazing organizationall skills.

    Pretty tulips :)

    Thanks for sharing. Hoping you'll rub off on me...even if it's just a little.

    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy! Everything looks so wonderful! And Mo is looking as cool as ever. :) Enjoy all the days leading up to Christmas! Kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment here.