• colorful graniteware: muffin tin to sort buttons/ funnel for lavender/ bowls& plates (props/ projrct holders/ cups for decorative "gatherings"...)I'm sure I'll add more to the list, plus serendipitous finds.
• Tin molds, cake pans-stars, hearts (candles/ sea glass)
• lace, ribbon
• linens/ fabric (blue)
• big silver spoon for stirring and scooping lavender/ potpourri
• wooden crates
• random "lost" rhinestone items (angels/Xmas/ hearts)
• letters/ ledgers/ sheet music
• mason jars with bails or zinc lids; large, old glass jars -for beach treasures potpourri storage.
Prices seemed a bit high ...old chandelier prisms for $5.oo each?!? But I need them to fill an order; the buyer has been waiting since Christmas. And actually I love them so much, I wish I'd bought more.
But the real treasures were lying free for the finding on my beach. My kids found these old bottles! Mint except for seaglass patina, which we of course love! The black glass whiskey bottle, one quart, dates from about 1850-1860;
What exceptional finds. Rare treasure---quite valuable too!
I was not so lucky (which seemed very karmically unfair! Yep, I was jealous...)
--- though I did score some shards of old cobalt glass...